Venison Meat Loaf
1 lb. Ground Venison or Ground Beef
2 Tbsp. Ketchup
1 Large egg
½ cup Milk
1 package Clubhouse Meatloaf seasoning
2 tsp. Dried parsley
½ tsp. Fresh ground pepper
1 cup Bread crumbs
¼ cup Ketchup
2 Tbsp. Brown sugar
1 tbsp. Red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a large bowl, add meat and all ingredients together
- Add the mixture in an even layer to a loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together topping ingredients and spread evenly on top of meat loaf.
- Bake uncovered for 55 minutes.
- Let meatloaf rest for 10 minutes before serving.
Click here to download the PDF